Top 9 Allergen Free!
A delicious and easy way to make broccoli. Garlic and broccoli are a classic combination.
Click Here for a PDF version of the recipe.
Level: Apprentice Category: Side / Vegetable Time: 30 minutes Yields: Approx. 4 Servings
- 4 Cups of Broccoli Florets and Stems (can be frozen or fresh)
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 TBL of Minced Garlic
- 1 TSP Salt
- Pepper to Taste
- 1 Large Bowl
- 1 Large Spoon
- 1 Large Sheet or Roasting Pan
- 1 Spatula
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Place your broccoli, olive oil, garlic and salt in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Pour your broccoli mixture into your baking sheet or roasting pan.
- Place in the oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Stir the broccoli halfway through the cooking time.
- Take out stir and season with salt & pepper to your taste. The edges of the broccoli will be browned giving it a deep roasted flavor.
Tip: You can add 1 TSP of lemon when combining your ingredients in the mixing bowl for a bit of zip.
Tip: You can substitute out the olive oil with one of your choice such as avocado.
Trick: If you want bite sized pieces, use kitchen scissors or a chopping knife to cut large pieces smaller before mixing.