Top 9 Allergen Free!
This is magic to make. You just put all the ingredients together blend and almost instantly you have a top 9 free mayonnaise that is thick and creamy! You can add spices to create your own mayo suited to your taste buds!
Click here to download the Recipe in PDF.
Level: Apprentice Category: Side Time: 15 minutes Yields: 1 ½ Cups
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Dairy Free Milk
- 1 Cup Oil (Avocado, Canola or Olive Oil)
- 2 TSP Vinegar (Apple Cider or White)
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Lemon Juice (optional)
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl (if using an Immersion Blender)
- Mixer or Immersion Blender
- Medium Airtight Container
- Place all the ingredients into your blender or bowl. Blend the ingredients until thick and creamy. Using a spatula place the mayonnaise in an airtight container. Add salt to taste.
- You can store the mayonnaise in an air tight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Tips: Make sure to use unsweetened dairy free milk to avoid having a sweet tasting mayonnaise.
Tricks: You can add spices such as chives, garlic, chipotle, basil, or truffle oil to customize your mayo.